The CONLIFT family has recently had includes the CONLIFT1 a new cost effective entry level model the CONLIFT1 LS.
This new model has a few less features than the CONLIFT1, but still offers a range of benefits including easy installation, low noise operation and superior reliability.
All CONLIFT models are supplied with an integrated NC/NO contact and cable so that if the overflow switch detects a high water level this can be used to switch off the boiler.
The advanced design of the CONLIFT range means they work automatically when condensate enters the collection tank from an appliance. The units then lift the condensate up to 5m in height and across a distance of several metres to the required drainage point. Another plus is that these units require minimal maintenance.
CONLIFT1 LS, is the latest addition to the robust and very popular Grundfos condensate removal range. Based on the strong and highly featured CONLIFT1, CONLIFT1 LS is a cost-effective, entry-level model, still capable of removing condensate in a wide variety of applications.
CONLIFT1, this version, includes a wired alarm contact which can be used to activate an external alarm device or to switch-off the condensate source in case of high water level inside the unit.
Thanks to the modular system, both CONLIFT1 and 1 LS can be upgraded with either an alarm PCB and/or neutralisation unit which can be retrofitted in case changing conditions require this flexibility.
Removal of condensate from
- air-conditioning units
- cooling and refridgeration systems
- air dehumidifiers
in domestic and light commercial situations.
Features and Benefits (vary by model)
- Very quiet and reliable operation
- Maintenance free motor including thermal protection
- Reduced number of starts
- Up to four inlet connections
- All installation material included
- Suitable for pH level < 2,5 by neutralisation
- IP24 splash guard
- Manual test button to check operation
- Very reliable float switch system
- Smart inlet system with sedimentation and evaporation stop
- Special shaft seal protection
- Mounted non-return valve with bayonet lock for quick release
- Upgrade/retrofit options
- Unit with pH tester to monitor neutralisation capacity
For all product enquiries
For all Grundfos service enquiries