The Dedicated Controls (DC) panel is an intelligent monitoring and control solution developed
specifically for network pumping stations and commercial or industrial buildings. Designed to
control up to six pumps, this makes the range an excellent choice for mains systems, commercial building effluent or sewage duty and similar applications.
Comprising a steel enclosure with mains interlocked door for safety, functions can be accessed either through the panel keypad or via the handheld Grundfos GO controller / APP. All sensors are prewired to bottom terminals for easy access. 3 phase, 4 wire supply, TNC TNCS earthing for all pumps. Standard panel is WITHOUT Sine Wave filter or Communications Interface Unit – both are available as options.
Grundfos Dedicated Controls is designed for the transfer of wastewater away from a wastewater pit.
It can be used for network pumping stations and mains pumping stations equipped with one to six pumps.
It can also be used for commercial buildings and municipal systems.
As well as connectivity to GRM, the DC panel range features:
- continuous energy optimisation according to duty condition
- control up to six pumps in groups
- random start levels
- fast commissioning with Wizard function
- user-friendly display interface
- flow estimate
- anti-clogging function
- analogue inputs 4-20 mA (pressure / ultrasonic transmitters)
and / or up to five float switches
- wired or wireless network connection to SCADA and BMS systems
- full data logs on all values
- text messaging – control pumps and receive information via SMS
Turnkey solutions with intelligent controls bring wastewater pumping stations up to date in Aggersund, Denmark
In Aggersund, Denmark, the local municipality decided it was time to update their 40 year old vacuum sewer system.
For all product enquiries
For all Grundfos service enquiries