Typical application are pits with one (LC) or two (LCD) pumps in commercial building, private homes and municipal wastewater mains.
All LC/LCD controllers feature a control panel with switch and protection gear. They are designed especially for Grundfos pump system, ensuring a perfect match.
Three series – six versions:
The Grundfos LC/LCD range of level controllers comprises three series with a total of six versions:
- The LC/LCD 107 level controllers, operated by level bells
- The LC/LCD 108 level controllers, operated by float switches
- The LC/LCD 110 level controllers, operated by electrodes
All are excellent for up to 11KW direct on-line start motors. The LC/LCD range can also be supplied with an integrated star-delta starter for application requiring larger motors, up to 30KW.
The LC/LCD series comes with a comprehensive accessory list, including an SMS modem option. In an alarm situation, the SMS modem option sends a text message to your mobile phone. Operating data for each pump, such as running hours and starts, can be retrieved to your mobile phone by sending an SMS to the controller.
Grundfos Level Controls (LC/LCD) is designed for transfer of waste water away from a waste water pit.
It can be used for network and main pumping stations from one or two pumps.
Furthermore it can be used for commercial buildings and municipal systems.
Features and Benefits
- Ready made solution for pumps up to 30 KW
- Effective and reliable control functions
- Basic control for basic needs, ease of use
- Easy commissioning and maintenance
- EX barrier
- Hour and start counter
- Local monitoring: horn/signal lamp
- Remote monitoring: SMS module
- Automatic pump changeover (alternation)
- Automatic test run during long periods of inactivity
- Protection against water hammering
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center