Grundfos NK/NKG pumps are used in water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), irrigation and process industry.
Grundfos end-suction pumps are multi-purpose pumps suitable for a variety of different applications demanding reliable and cost-efficient supply. End-suction pumps are used in five main fields of application: Water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), and irrigation.
The pumps are all single-stage, centrifugal volute pumps with axial suction port, radial discharge port and horizontal shaft. The Grundfos NK/NKG range comprises a complete series of long-coupled pumps in full compliance with either EN733 or ISO2858. The pumps are of the back pull-out design enabling removal of the motor, coupling, bearing bracket and impeller without disturbing the pump housing or pipework. The ISO2858 range is available for various shaft seal options including double seal solutions and is also available in stainless steel execution.
The Grundfos range of long-coupled (NK) end-suction pumps are ideal for use in demanding environments such as:
- District heating plants
- Heating systems for apartment blocks
- Air-conditioning systems
- Cooling systems
- Wash down systems
- Other industrial systems
Features and Benefits
- Optimised hydraulics in housing and impeller
- O-ring seal between pump housing and cover
- Housing, impeller and wear ring in different materials
- Back pull-out design for easy dismantling in case of servicing
- Pump is electro coated to increase corrosion resistance
- Available with IE2 and IE3 motors
- PN 10/16 and 25 bar
- Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants