SOLOLIFT2 is a unique range of compact macerators enabling drainage of any domestic sanitary appliance wherever needed, independent from the gravity drain system. The units collect and pump the wastewater through a thin pressure pipe (>23mm) to the next down pipe – up to 6m high or 100m distance.
An extra toilet or a complete bathroom in an attic or basement must be no longer only a wish with SOLOLIFT2 macerators.
The range consists of 5 compact macerator variants for disposal of domestic wastewater.
3 units, called WC-1, WC-3 and CWC-3, are designed to take wastewater from a toilet and further sanitary appliances.
2 units, called C-2 and D-2, are designed to take grey wastewater from several objects.
The numbers indicate how many additional inlet connections are possible.
SOLOLIFT2 is designed according to the needs of professionals – high reliability and easy, clean service in mind.
The units come ready to use with a plug and operate full automatic when water enters the tank.
- Extra bathrooms
- Basement installations
- Added facilities in hotes and guest houses
- Bathrooms for the elderly or the disabled
Features and Benefits
- Unique modular design with smooth line and rounded edges
- Reliable operation
- Professional cutter
- Horizontal or vertical discharge pipe connection
- Flexible discharge pipe adapters for outer pipe diameters of ø23, ø25, ø28, and ø32mm
- Thermal overload switch
- Clean hands service ability
- Drain down hose connection
- Optional warning alarm
- Especially designed for wall-hung toilets
- Compact and slim for easy integration into the wall
- Especially designed for high temp liquid wastewater from washing machines or dishwashers
- Compact and slim for installation under a washbasin or in a closet
- Explore the features and benefits of the SOLOLIFT2
- Installation tips and hints video
- Highest reliability thanks to a high performance cutter and motor
For all product enquiries
For all Grundfos service enquiries