The UPS2 is the ideal replacement for UPS 15-50 and 15-60s in domestic heating systems.
The UPS2 comes complete with modern motor technology and electronic control which enables it to meet current EuP/ErP standards.
The UPS2 comes as a complete pump or as a pump head only.
|Flow, Q:||max. 3.3m³/h|
|Head, H:||max. 6 m|
|Liquid temp.:||+2 to +95 °C|
|Max. system. pressure:||10 bar.|
|Port to Port:||130mm|
|EEI :||≤ 0.23|
Features and benefits
- Three Pumps in One - The UPS2 can be set to meet the requirements of a UPS15 model designed for either 4m, 5m or 6m performance.
- Control Box - The control box of the UPS2 can be mounted on the left, right or on the top.
- Cable Gland - The cable gland of the UPS2 is the same design as that used on both the UPS15-50 and UPS15-60 circulators. This minimises time taken on changeover. See the easiest way to connect the new terminals by clicking here.
- Pump Head - Where the existing pump base is in good condition a pump head option can be chosen in order to minimise installation time by replacing the pump head only.
- Dimensions - The UPS2 is almost identical in overall dimensions to the UPS15-50/UPS15-60 models.
- Vent screw - The UPS2 is fitted with a screw which allows manual venting to remove air from the heating system.
For all product enquiries
For all Grundfos service enquiries