Available courses in 2017
Please click on a training course below to find out more information:
- Grundfos Pumps in the Industrial market
- Grundfos Pumps in the Domestic market – houses and nursing homes
- Grundfos Pumps in the Commercial market – hospitals and universities
- Dosing Pumps, Disinfection and Controls – All markets
- Grundfos Borehole Pumps - SP pump range and the markets
- Grundfos Pumps in the Utilities Wastewater market
- Pump Theory and Grundfos Product Center
- CR Training – Presentation and ‘hands on’
- Grundfos Fire Pumps
- iSolutions and Energy Saving – Controlling the variables
- Grundfos Booster Sets - specifying packaged booster sets
As a general guide, our courses are one day duration and generally commence at 09.30am and finish around 16.00pm. Please check your final joining instructions for individual details.
We are pleased to offer these courses free of charge however we do ask that you confirm your attendance 14 days in advance and in the event of non-attendance after this reserve the right to levy a £50 per person cancellation fee. Grundfos will provide attendees with a buffet style lunch on each training course date as well as supplying light refreshments. We will do our best to accommodate any special dietary requirements you may have. Please let us know if you have any requests as soon as possible, but no later than 7 days prior to the course taking place.
All travel and/or accommodation expenses will be at the attendees own expense.
Possible course locations: (based on course content and the need for demo products)
|Grundfos Pumps Ltd||Grundfos Manufacturing Ltd|| |
|Grovebury Road||Ferryboat Lane|
|LU7 4TL||SR5 3JL|
|View in Google Maps||View in Google Maps|
Found what you are looking for? If not please contact your local Grundfos Area Sales Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an outline of what your training requirements are and we will get back to you.