As the demand for improved pressure boosting systems has continued so too has the engineered sophistication of the Grundfos pump solutions to meet this requirement.
Grundfos have continued to invest in extending the technology behind their packaged pump systems and have now introduced a new range of Grundfos Hydro GTI booster sets that have been specifically designed to meet the demand for variable (Hydro GTI E) and fixed speed (Hydro GTI S) 1- and 2-pump booster sets (with integrated tanks).
There are a wide variety of applications these Hydro GTI pump booster sets* have been designed to meet, these include:
- Smaller apartment complexes
- Restaurants/leisure facilities
- Residential homes
- Potable water
- Wash-down systems
- Irrigation systems
Also suitable for specific Fluid Category 5 applications (as defined by Water Regulations Backflow Prevention) including: window wash down, hose union tap, bib taps and bin stores.
N.B. Sets are suitable for use in both new and retrofit applications.
* Grundfos offer of a wide range of additional 1 to 6 pump booster sets
- WRAS approved product
- integral 60 litre break tank as standard
- twin solenoid controlled inlets
- high level control float switch
- low level control float switch
- compact size
- available as fixed and variable speed options
- single and twin pump variants available
- break tank complete with Category 5 A/B air gap
- IE3 motors (or better)
- low energy consumption, reduced running costs
- easy to install and operate
- plug ‘n pump design
- minimum maintenance required
- reliable Grundfos pumps fitted as standard
- automatically adapts to system demands (E version)
- twin solenoid valve ensures stable water supply to the system
- field bus connectivity with E version Modbus, Profibus, LON
- fully compatible with Grundfos GO Remote (GTI E version) for enhanced communications and system management
For all product enquiries
For all Grundfos service enquiries