Hydro Multi-E is an innovative pressure booster system, specially designed for building service and industrial applications.
Hydro Multi-E pressure booster systems from Grundfos are thoroughly tested and ready to install. The set point is easily adjusted from the control panel, and the advanced control takes care of other adjustments to maintain constant pressure and optimum comfort.
Grundfos Hydro Multi-E booster systems consist of two to four Grundfos CRE/ CRIE vertical multi-stage pumps or two or three CME horizontal multi-stage pumps connected in parallel and mounted on a common base.
- Residential homes/ smaller apartment complexes
- Leisure facilities
- Various industrial applications
N.B. Sets are suitable for use in both new and retrofit applications.
Features and benefits
- Integral easy to use controls with large display
- Energy-optimised control
- 2-3 pumps in cascade
- Easy installation
- Plug and pump solution no extra programming or cabling required
- Data communication
- Perfect constant pressure
- Reduced noise level
- Space-saving installation - no need for control cabinets
- Compatible with Grundfos GO remote control
- WRAS approved product
- Multi master control system
- No single point of failure
- High efficiency
Tyneside get new health and fitness centre
Taking the view that ‘prevention is better than cure’ as an approach to health issues has been one of the most...
Rosslyn Chapel begins a new chapter
Rosslyn Chapel is located in Roslin village, 7 miles from Edinburgh. The chapel can trace its history back to 1446...
Full control and full automation
BOT Elektrownia Opole S.A. power plant is located 9 kilometres north from the city of Opole, downstream of the Mala...
For all product enquiries
For all Grundfos service enquiries