The IO 111 forms interface between a Grundfos wastewater pump with analog and digital sensors and the pump controller.
One pump can be connected to an IO 111 module.
IO 111 forms a galvanic separation between the motor voltage in the pump and the controller connected.
Using the IO 111 it is possible to:
- Protect the pump against over temperature
- Monitor sensors for analog measurement
- Stop the pump in case of alarm
- Remote monitor the pump via RS485 communication (Modbus or GENIbus)
- Operate the pump via frequency converter.
SM 111 works together with IO 111 communication version, part number 96177804.
The SM 111 can collect data from more sensors.
The IO 111 module is used together with waste water pumps FOR waste water applications to give more protection for the pumps.
Features and Benefits
The IO 111 can collect data from following sensors and inputs:
- Motor temperature
- Water content [%] in oil
- Stator insulation resistance
- Bearing temperature
- Digital measurement of moisture in motor
The SM 111 can collect data from:
- 3 current sensors, 4-20 mA
- 3 Pt100 thermal sensors
- Pt1000 thermal sensor
- PTC thermal sensor (maximum 3 PTC sensors in series) (According to DIN 44081/44082)
- 1 digital input.
- Water in oil sensor
- Two fault categories - alarm & warning
- Insulation resistance
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center