The Unilift CC is a single-stage submersible drainage pump, designed for the pumping of drain water and grey wastewater. The Unilift CC has now the dual outlet option which makes installation more flexible and replacement even easier than before. Connect vertically or horizontally – as you like.
The Unilift CC can pump down to 3 mm by removing the strainer. The Unilift CC is suitable for permanent as well as portable installation. The Unilift CC is equipped with a non-return flap valve in the outlet in order to prevent back flow.
The strainer is made of stainless steel, the other main pump parts are made of moulded composite materials.
- Unilift CC is designed for pumping of:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems
Features and Benefits
- Horizontal or vertical outlet for easy installation or replacement
- Composite materials
- Stainless steel strainer
- Self venting valve in handle
- Available with level switch
- Unilift CC is suitable for low suction
- Light weight
For all product enquiries
For all Grundfos service enquiries