IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNING ABOUT GRUNDFOS UNILIFT APB 3-PHASE DRAINAGE PUMPS AND MULTILIFT MSS 3-PHASE LIFTING STATIONS
This is to inform you of a safety warning about Grundfos UNILIFT APB 3-phase drainage pumps, and the Grundfos MULTILIFT MSS 3-phase lifting stations.
Based on our own investigations, we have come to the conclusion that under a number of certain conditions, affected products may pose a risk of electric shock. Do not touch a pump or lifting station that is powered on.
It is only UNILIFT APB 3-phase pumps produced from week 49, 2016 to week 37, 2017 and MULTILIFT MSS 3-phase produced from week 27, 2012 to week 37, 2017 that pose a risk, since the design of other models is different from the affected models. Please use the attached guide to identify affected products.
Grundfos strongly urges you to verify whether you have a UNILIFT APB 3-phase drainage pump or MULTILIFT MSS 3-phase lifting station. If you do, immediately contact your installer or a Grundfos Service for a replacement or repair.
If you have one of the products from the mentioned periods:
1. Do not touch the pump while connected to the grid.
2. If you want to check the product, you must disconnect it from the grid.
3. If you do not know how to disconnect the pump or lifting station from the grid, contact immediately your installer or a Grundfos Authorised Service Partner for this inspection and to schedule an appointment for replacement or repair.
4. Grundfos will replace or repair your UNILIFT APB 3-phase or MULTILIFT MSS 3-phase free of charge.
5. In case you have a mobile application do not use it.
If you have further questions, you may contact Grundfos Service.
We deeply apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but safety, responsibility and reliability is our first priority.