Dear Grundfos Service Customer,
We are writing to you as a valued customer to explain how Grundfos is adapting to the new conditions of “life under COVID-19” to ensure continued high standards of professional service and safety.
We pride ourselves on doing the right thing and on doing things right. The right thing to do in these conditions is to ensure we keep our people, customers and communities safe. We do this by behaving responsibly and always in accordance with the local authorities’ instructions and guidance. We will do everything in our power to contribute to “flattening the curve” and slow down the spread.
In order to achieve this, we need to do things right. We do this by adopting a risk assessment approach for every on-site service job and implementing all relevant controls.
Main risk controls introduced in recent weeks in all Grundfos companies around the world are:
- a total travel ban since 27th February
- any employee showing flu-like symptoms must self-isolate for at least 14 days
- all employees who can work from home do so
- social distancing at all times
Specifically for Service we have revised and strengthened our processes to ensure that we implement all possible controls to reduce risk while maintaining a high level of service to our customers:
- try remote support first, via phone or video to find a solution
- if possible carry out repairs in our workshop rather than at customer site
- carry out a risk assessment and take all possible measures to reduce or eliminate face-to-face contact on site
- do all administration digitally and remotely rather than on paper and face-to-face
- provide the appropriate personal protection equipment for our service engineers.
If we continue to partner closely and work together, we are confident we can carry on providing you with the peace of mind you need, especially in difficult times like these.
Thank you in advance for your business and we look forward to visiting you soon.